Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, January 30

D'banj A.k.a Koko Master Plan To Settle Down This Year And Get His Koko junior!

The 35 year old successful artiste and entrepreneur who is currently celebrating his 10th year in the Nigerian music industry by real name Dapo Oyebanjo but famously knows as d'banji said in his recent interview with  Nigeria Entertainment Today that he is ready to settle down with one girl and surely have a kids because his mother put him on a lot of pressure last year..

He said

"Yes, I was under pressure towards the end of last year to get married, my mum really wanted it."

When asked about finding a wife he responded saying
"Well, I don't know yet but I know that I am intending to do it this year. More importantly for me, I've always wanted to have a child, but
last year my brother, Kay Switch had a child and it brought so much joy to me. So this year, I'm thinking of settling down to have my own Koko junior soon"

No comments:

Post a Comment