Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, January 9

I believe the "END DAYS" are Near...That what Kendrick Lamar said....

While we are waiting for Billboard to drop Kendrick Lamar's full cover story later today, the magazine shared another excerpt from the interview.

Letting his Christian side take over, the rapper admits he thinks the biblical last days are near, referring to his grandma and the thing she told him.

We're in the last days, man – I truly in my heart believe that. It's written. I could go on with Biblical situations and things my grandma told me. But it's about being at peace with myself and making good with the people around me."
Other than that, he also revealed one of the main reasons why he penned the "I love myself" hook for "i." According to the man himself, it should be considered to be a self-conscious effort to make himself happier.

That's a psychological trick I wanted to play on myself. Now that I put this song in the atmosphere, what's going to happen? I have to perform it every night for the next three years when we go on tour. Every time I'm in a weird mood or something goes on at home that I can't handle, I've got to perform it anyway."

Billboard's full Kendrick Lamar cover story is coming out later today....

No comments:

Post a Comment