Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, February 27

Kanye West Apologizes To Beck On Twitter For Interrupting His Grammys Speech

The rap veteran Kanye West who in earlier this month, nearly rushed onto stage at the Grammys on February 8 when Album of the Year went to Beck's Morning Phase, apologize to him on his twitter account for doing so...

Kanye West had a change of heart on thursday as he issued a public
apology to Beck after rudely interrupting his Grammys acceptance speech.

He tweets : 'I would like to publicly
apologize to Beck, I'm sorry Beck.'..

Kim Kardashian husband who is no friends of Bruno Mars, also apologize to the singer for hating him... He tweets: 'I also want to publicly apologize to Bruno Mars, I used to hate on him but I really respect what he does as an artist.'

No comments:

Post a Comment