Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, March 31

Am Not Dating Leonardo DiCaprio - Rihanna Denies

The Barbados singer rihanna who is been linked to the Titanic star Leonardo DiCaprio has finally open up about their dating rumours and denies she has nothing to do with the actor..

"It sounds to me like you should stay away from the blogs because they will screw you every time," "I'm so busy right now that I just don't have a lot of time to offer to a man so it wouldn't even be fair to be thinking of pulling somebody else into this life.But if I did, he would have to be man enough to live with my schedule and not get scared.' Rihanna shared to Hello magazine after a reporter asked her if she liked the sound of Rihanna DiCaprio .

No comments:

Post a Comment