Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, March 18

Am Not Sorry And I Will Never Apologize- Halima Abubakar

Halima Abubakar,Nigerian
actress who won the Afro Hollywood Best Actress award said she will not apologize for replying her haters...

To cut it short, the problem start on the actress instagram account when she posted a picture and the picture yields a lot of abusive words..

We are all human beings and will have feelings, though star like Kim Kardashian had get use to abusive words because she will never reply any but that is not the case with the Nigerian actress, the actress replied the haters in full force that even cause people to talk that it's too much and she needs to apologize..

To make it clear that she doesn't do anything wrong and she won't apologize, the actress hit her IG account once again and share the picture above with a caption that reads:

❤️ I say this with love: think and do your due diligence before you make a quick judgment. This lil app doesn't represent the full scope of ANY of our lives. We share what we want. I've shared my journey w depression, my health, advice,humour,and I try to respond to as many as I can. ❤️😊 But I will not apologize for any of it. I am not sorry. 😎 I was clearly raised differently than some of you. 👀Doesn't make one way better than the other.
Some ladies (especially) need to look within and think "What is it that REALLY keeps me following a woman who posts stuff I don't like?" That's not healthy. It's borderline obsessive. Work on that. 🙊 And if you REALLY want to learn about me go to my real website and read my bio. Or just give ur self the chance to love me❤️💜either way you love me😍😲😲😲😲🌼🌼🌼🌼

No comments:

Post a Comment