Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, April 22

Am A Better Boxer Than Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali - Floyd Mayweather

According to the Jasmine Brand, One of the best boxer Floyd Mayweather who upcoming opponent is, of course, Manny Pacquiao, whom he will face on May 2nd in what has been billed as "The Fight of the Century." Said that he's a better boxer than Sugar Ray Robinson and Muhammad Ali, and also thinks he has had to suffer as much racism as they had to...

While comparing himself to two of the greats, this is what he says:

No one can ever brainwash me to make me believe that Sugar Ray Robins and Muhammad Ali was better than me. No one could ever brainwash me and tell me that. But one thing I will do, I'm going to take my hat off to them and respect those guys because those are the guys that paved the way for me to be where I'm at today."

On the subject of racism, the confident 38-year-old undefeated champion said this to Stephen A. Smith for ESPN2's First Take:

I'm going through the same thing in today's time! What are you talking about? You don't think I deal with racism every day? You don't think I go through this every day? Guess what. It's different because you know why? Everyone sees it now. Back then, only a certain few could see it. Now the world sees it. Whatever goes on, the world sees it."..

No comments:

Post a Comment