Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, April 17

Kylie Jenner Cover The Teen Vogue Magazine And Open Up About Having A Kids In The Next 10Yrs !!

The youngest of the Kardashian girl and by age;17-year-old, who goes by name Kylie Jenner cover the Teen Vogue magazine and open up about having her own kids in the next ten years..

She said : 'Ten years from now - in 2025 - I hope I have a kid.'

She continues ; "Having sisters is the best. I have a different relationship with each of them. I go to Kim for fashion advice, Khloé is always boy and family advice, and Kourtney is like another mother to me.' (She didn't mention Kendall.)

And the Calabasas, California native is ready to live like an adult.

'I'm moving out when I turn 18. I'm ready to live on my own. It's a really big step, but I'm ready,' said Jenner.

'I wanted a house near my family in a quiet neighborhood with a front yard and a backyard that my dog will like. Also, I have so many shoes, and none of them fit in my old closet.'

And in an odd passage that started with the subject of online couture gurus, Kylie revealed that she keeps an eye on her old boyfriends online.

'I follow all these fashion blogs that are cool and inspire me. I'm not really obsessed with anyone except for the people that I like romantically. I get excited when they post. Sometimes I like to stalk my exes,' said Jenner.

She also noted that haters on social media get to her.

Today I posted my Instagram picture three different times. I kept deleting it and re-posting it because I kept looking at the comments and they were bad comments. And I was like, "Ahhh!" and I kept re-posting it. The people who take the time to write these comments are so mean and hateful, like they just want to come at you and hurt you.'

But she seems to have a good head on her shoulders when it comes to ignoring the complaints.

'Right. And you can read 1,000 nice comments but remember the mean one. I think you should only really listen to what your family and your close friends say. I try to let it go in one ear and out the other and just stay positive.'


Credit News : Mail Online

Photos Credit: Instagram


More photos + teen vogue words below

No comments:

Post a Comment