Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, April 21

Samklef & Wizkid Ends Their 2014 Beef!!!

Nigerian producer Samklef and singer Wizkid has finally put what is in the past behind them.. Samklef and  Wizkid who in 2014 called each other out in a series of outbursts,has finally ends their beef.

According to the award winning beat maker Samklef , he said he and Wizzy met two months ago, on his birthday and laughed about everything that happened.

Here is what he said :

"I want 2 humbly appreciate my fans….me and my bro wizkid met on my bday feb 5th and laughed over everything. .. sometimes we disagree almost as often as we agree. to those i i've wronged i asked for forgiveness.. to those that wronged me i forgive you from the depth of my heart God bless wiz and God bless me 2……." wrote Samklef on Instagram today, April 21, 2015...

No comments:

Post a Comment