Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, April 16

The Stripper Time Is The Best Part Of My Life - Amber Rose

The mother of one, Amber Rose who recently gush about her love to Wiz Khalifa opened up about her stripper past and said, it's was the best part of her life, in the trailer of her soon to be aired interview on Kandi Koated Nights...

Here is what she said about her stripper past :

'Best time of my life. It was so
much fun.''Listen, I don't have any
sob stories about me dancing - I
had the time of my life.'

She also talks about men, and here is what she said :

'I'm trying. I waited a long time for
my husband to come home and he
didn't.' I swear on my child, no-one tries to get with me. When men meet me they're very intimidated by me' she added. 'I'm all about chemistry, if it's not
there, it's not there....

No comments:

Post a Comment