Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, May 8

Christina Milan gushes about Lil Wayne Love!

The reality star Christina Milan gushes about Lil Wayne love, in her recent chat with the ET Online..

She said:

He's very special to me, yeah.It's safe to say it is about the man in my life, yes,' she confirmed of the of her R&B slow jam.For me,

I'm so inspired by the relationship that I'm in that it's definitely an experience. It's that careless, hopeless, romantic love - that feeling of "I will do anything for you" and it's just incredible and so yeah, "rebel for you" means "I'm all about you." We love that!''There's nothing better than that feeling of new chemistry when you're so into someone and you could care less about what anyone else thinks... and there's butterflies! It's a real feeling that people experience.

On Marriage

You never know, I mean, love does inspire beautiful things like that,' Milian smiled.I don't put too much pressure on one thing but I'm just living freely with him and we're both very happy

No comments:

Post a Comment