Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, May 26

Just To Marry Obama Daughter, Kenyan Man Offers 50 Cows, 70 Sheep, 30 Goats As Bride Price To Obama

A Kenyan lawyer who goes by name Felix Kiprono, said his dream is to marry 16-year-old Malia Obama and he is ready to meet her father to discuss the matter when the president visits Kenya in July, so for that he offered President Barack Obama a herd of 150 cows, sheep and goats for his teenage daughter's hand in marriage.

He is offering up 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats for the president's eldest daughter to marry him, Express UK reports.

The young lawyer claims money has nothing to do it and his love is real, not an infatuation, and if the president agrees to his request he plans to surprise Malia with a special Kenyan tradition which involves tying a plant around her head and feeding her mursik, a Kalenjin sour milk.

He said: "I got interested in her in 2008.

"As a matter of fact, I haven't dated anyone since and promise to be faithful to her.

"I am currently drafting a letter to Obama asking him to please have Malia accompany him for this trip. I hope the embassy will pass the letter to him.

"People might say I am after the family's money, which is not the case. My love is real," he insisted.

"I will teach Malia how to milk a cow, cook ugali (maize porridge) and prepare mursik like any other Kalenjin woman.

"I have shared this with my family and they are willing to help me raise the bride price."

Obama is part Kenyan, part English, African-American and Irish, which means his all-American daughters, Malia and Sasha, 13, also have Kenyan blood...

No comments:

Post a Comment