Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, June 11

Amber Heard Talks About Relationships With Jonny Depp As She Cover July Issue Of Elle

Amber Heard who is married to Jonny Depp talk relationship on how she fall in love with him as she covers the July issue of Elle in a malliot swimsuit...

Her interview with the magazine :

On her marriage to Johnny: "I fall in love again and again. Nothing is a dramatic change. We've been together for a long time now, so it's been a fairly organic process. I have a fiercely independent spirit."

On the dearth of female roles: "I get a stack of scripts, like, once a month, and most of the time, you find these placeholder girls that are there to provide a bounce for the male character. So we know he's funny because she's serious and she's mad at him. We know he's strong because she needs saving. So really her job is to validate this personality trait of our hero or male. I mean we're trying to imitate life, and it seems to me a deeply saddening injustice that we are so uncreative and uninterested in developing representations of female life."

She hates being placed in a Barbie box: "I feel like I'm constantly fighting against my exterior, or this exterior presentation of myself because of how I look or perhaps because of who I'm with."

Her fear of fame: "The thing that really scares me is the potential of losing my freedom. I never want for my life to lose the ability to transverse the world, with freedom and ease. The freedom and ease I have worked so hard to acquire for myself."

More pics below

No comments:

Post a Comment