Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Monday, June 1

Damilola And Chris Attoh Look Beautiful For Blanck Magazine | Photos

Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite look beautiful as they both cover Blanck Magazine....

The pair who met on set of hit soap opera Tinsel, open up about life as we know it; love, marriage, having a new baby, plus how it all started.

They both admit that it was love at first sight for both of them.

Chris said: "It was definitely attraction at first sight and it wasn't anything simple. It was a massive wave of attraction when we first met. I remember it fresh like yesterday."

Damilola said: "For me it was definitely love at first sight. It felt really weird the first time I saw him and I honestly don't think I have felt that way about anybody before."

Pictures below

No comments:

Post a Comment