Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, June 17

Empire Movies Star Taraji P.Henson Covers Allure Magazine

Empire movies and Hollywood actress, Taraji Henson covers Allure
magazine latest issue.

Inside the magazine, the star talked about life in Hollywood, relationship and more.

When asked why she refused to date male co-stars, she said "I always wanted to be known for my work, not who I was dating. Not who I slept with. I have a gift, and my gift is acting. I started in the business at 26, so I knew not to
blur the line between reality and fantasy. I knew if i slept these guys they would never want to work with me again. Why would they? The
conquest is up and now I'm just a used up piece of p*ssy."

On winning the 2015 NAACP Award, she said "I beat Beyoncé,"No one beats Beyoncé! I did."

No comments:

Post a Comment