Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Sunday, June 7

I Am Not Just Big Sean’s Ex, Am Myself, I Don't Belong To Anyone - Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande took to Twitter this
morning (June 7) to share an impassioned essay about society's double standards that favor men
over women, misogyny and more.

She began the essay by expressing her disdain for constantly being referred to as Big Sean's ex.

"what I meant when I said what I said about not being Sean's ex is that I am tired of living in a world where women are mostly referred to as a man's past, present or future PROPERTY / POSSESSION. I… do not belong to anyone. but myself. and neither do you."

Read Ariana's complete thoughts below.

No comments:

Post a Comment