Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, June 4

I Swear To God I Love My Acting And Am Not Leaving Nollywood - Yoruba Actor Odunlade Adekola

One of the best actor when talking about Yoruba movies, Odunlade Adekola said he loves his acting and he is not leaving Nollywood during his recent interview with Celebrities magazine..

Adekola said "I swear to God, I love my acting jon as much as I love myself and I will continue to pray to God to keep pushing me up in my career as an actor."

On his new business venture, the actor said "Nollywood is paying me well, so I have no reason to leave the industry. I'm only expanding my frontiers and supporting the government in creating more wealth and making the society better in my little way."

No comments:

Post a Comment