Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, June 9

I Will Take Full Responsibility For My Action With Karrueche Tran - Chris Brown

Chris Brown who was on Ryan Seacrest's radio show,On Air With Ryan Seacrest, open up about Karrueche Tran and says :

"I'm going to be honest and be a man about it and just take it one day at a time,"I can't promise anything and I can't jump over the moon, but it takes time for all wounds [to heal]. I take full responsibility for my actions and things that I've done in the past. I feel like it's just a time thing."Continuing, he said "I'm not a hateful person,""Of course I still love her, but mentally right now, I think everything takes time. I just need to focus on being the best father I can be.

On his daughter, he said

"There comes a time when people kind of have to grow up and become more of an adult and take on different responsibilities," he continued "I think this was just a blessing in disguise with my daughter because I get a chance to look at her and teach her the right path and also be a father in my daughter's life."he revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment