Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, June 2

Second Pregnant Brings Morning Sickness For Kim Kardashian Because She Feels Like Sh*t! READ

Hitting the CFDA Awards on Monday with her husband Kanye West, Kim Kardashian said :

"To be honest, I've had really bad morning sickness, day sickness, night sickness — I can barley get out of bed," Kardashian confessed to Us Weekly. "It's a very different type of pregnancy from my first one, but I'm so grateful to be pregnant when we didn't even think it was going to happen for us [so] I don't care how sick I am."

She was more blunt with "Extra," admitting with a laugh, "I feel like sh*t!" And Kardashian, who is also battling a cold right now, said to Yahoo!, "I've never felt [this] sh*tty in my life." About staying in bed, the mom of North West told the outlet, "I just lay there, it's really hard, cause I want to give a hundred, million percent attention to my daughter, but sometimes I can't even get out of bed, but she'll lay with me and she's been so patient and great."

So, what does Kardashian's little girl, who will turn 2 in two weeks, think about getting a sibling? "North doesn't understand yet," she told E! News. The reality star also shared how she told West about their impending arrival. "I took a pregnancy test and then took a shower," recalled Kardashian. "[After] I looked by the sink and I said, 'Babe, I'm pregnant!'"

And the couple has been keeping it a secret for quite a while. Now finishing her first trimester, Kardashian told E!, "We've known so early on. It was really hard and we wanted to make sure everything goes right first." She added, "It's been a tough journey to get here. I thought I wouldn't be able to tell so soon, but we found out very early on."

Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment