Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, July 8

I Don't Know Kanye West - Brody Jenner

Caitlyn Jenner's son Brody Jenner said he don't know Kanye West and him and the Kardashian are completely different people...

Brody who has had issues with Kim in the past after she declined to give his girlfriend an invite to her wedding told Yahoo News

'I don't see them very often… Growing up, we had two completely separate lives.'To be honest, I don't even really know Kanye that well at all. I've really only met him one time," he says. "That's the one thing that people don't really understand is that we live two completely separate lives. And everybody ties us in together as the Kardashians and the Jenners, but now what's interesting is they got a divorce so they're not even technically my family anymore.'

No comments:

Post a Comment