Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, August 28

Miley Cyrus Slammed Nicki Minaj

Pop singer, Miley Cyrus slammed  Nicki Minaj as she responds to Minaj's VMA outburst...

She said :

She said "Minaj's remarks were "very Nicki Minaj," which she described as "not too kind" and "not very polite."

I think there's a way you speak to people with openness and love. You don't have to start this pop star against pop star war. It became Nicki Minaj and Taylor in a fight, so now the story isn't even on what you wanted it to be about. Now you've just given E! News 'Catfight! Taylor and Nicki Go at It.' I know you can make it seem like, 'Oh I just don't understand because I'm a white pop star.' I know the statistics. I know what's going on in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment