Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Sunday, January 25

Am not a high school dropout _ The Kardashian girl Kylie Jenner voice out

Recently it's been rumoured that the Kardashian girl Kylie Jenner quits homeschooling and has
become a high school dropout,so as to face her career but  Kylie herself denies that any of these rumors are true.

Kylie Jenner told PEOPLE Friday (Jan. 23, 2015), "I haven't dropped out of school. I still go to school
every day."

She spoke to the magazine while at the grand opening of the Sugar Factory American Brasserie in Rosemont, Illinois near Chicago.

Kylie Jenner, who studies at home with a teacher, still has about 4 months left until she receives her diploma, at which point she'll dive
into her interests full-time.

"I want to keep doing what I do now," she said. "I love fashion ... I have a lot of interests I'm pursuing."..

The younger Jenner still in school even though she loves what she doing, she not yet a high school dropout..

No comments:

Post a Comment