Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, January 28

O.B.O Davido Says “I Have Capacity To Become Nigeria’s President And Am Good Enough"

The rich young Nigerian musician famously know as davido said During a 45 second speech for MTV Base's Choose or Lose Vox Pop..

Davido said is good enough to become Nigeria president and he also highlighted some of the things he'll do if he becomes Nigeria's president:

"Yes I'm voting, I want my voice to be heard, there's no point in complaining if you are not going to vote.

"I think I'm good enough to be president, because it's me, I want to be the president. I'll fix all the bad roads, I'll fix up the currency of course, and different other things, as much as I can do in a day I'll do."

Did you think what he said is true and if he happen to be candidate for presidential election which you vote for him??

No comments:

Post a Comment