Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, February 21

Actress Sikiratu Sindodo Plus One Today

The popular Yoruba actress who is popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo but goes by real name Temitayo Odueke  is a year older today February 21, 2015 as she turns 38...

She shared a nice photo of herself on Instagram to celebrate her birthday attached with a caption:

"Today I celebrate ME! The birth of ME! The person I hv grown to be! The person I will become! The sister, daughter, friend,girlfriend,mother I am! And the wife I will be someday! I celebrate ME today! I am grateful to Almighty ALLAH for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great woman I am today. I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, good health& prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, tomorrow ! Happy birthday to ME️tayoodueke #actor » #lover » #friend » #happiestgirlalive » #proudpieses » #kinging » #loveandbeloved » "

No comments:

Post a Comment