Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, February 17

Am Not Dating Kylie Jenner!! Tgya Blamed TMZ For Making It Look So Real...

Tyga(Thank You God Always) who goes by real name Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson an American rapper insists he is not dating the 17year old Kardashian girl, Kylie Jenner...

During an inquisition at New York City's Power 105 morning show The Breakfast Club, Tyga clarified that he and ex-wife Blac Chyna, the model who looks quite a bit like Nicki Minaj, didn't part ways because of the 17-year-old Jenner.

He said

"I want to be clear to everybody that I didn't leave my family to be with Kylie. That's ridiculous. Me and [Blac] Chyna, we broke up close to a year now and because of the decision we made, and things in our
relationship that wasn't going right,
so we decided to split to raise an
emotionally stable kid. That's what
we did and now we have a great
relationship."

Then he blamed TMZ for making it
appear that the two were a couple when in fact they are just close friends. You might be asking yourself why a grown man is close friends with a 17-year-old, and you aren't alone.

"It's because what people make it
seem and TMZ, you gotta think, TMZ didn't really care about me until they figured out that I live next door to Kim [Kardashian] and Kanye [West] and all that stuff. But I been friends with them before I even met [Blac] Chyna. I was friends with Scott [Disick] her family for years, so me hanging out with them was nothing new. People just want to make a story out of it. ... It's crazy, the s*** that they make up is the craziest things I ever heard of."

No comments:

Post a Comment