Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, February 3

Bruce Jenner's Mother Support Him As He's changing into a Woman

The father of Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner Bruce Jenner, who is changing his appearance from man to woman get a full support from his mother Esther Jenner even though she just learn about it,she said she is proud of him...

On the recent chat the reality star mother had with  RadarOnline, she said :

'I just learned about [his transition].
Bruce filled me in, and we had a very long, long, long talk about it.
'I have never been more proud of
Bruce for who he is, himself as a
father, as an Olympian, a wonderful
public speaker. He instills enthusiasm in people. He's gifted.'

She also added

'I support him whole-heartedly. I
just love him like I always have,' she speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment