Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, February 24

Check Out The Best Jokes Of The Week So Far

On friday, I was sitting in the church,my friend invited me for a programme, and when it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite the pastor  charge for gud offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, how generous, then majestically I looked around and put the N1,000 in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention, be more careful next time, it fell from ur pocket" Whaaaat???!!!!!. ... I started to call ushers please wait wrong Transaction!!!!!!....

A Girl started noticing a Guy standing in-front of her home everyday in the evening. She started observing him after coming back from college & week-ends.
The guy never tried to talk to her nor showed any gesture, he just moves here & there by looking into his mobile and occasionally looking at her. It went on like that for a year and the Girl understood the Guy's love for her & his decent behaviour. So, she told her parents. They too saw him & liked him. They called her grand parents too to decide about the marriage. So, everyone told her to go & talk to him as he seem too shy... Next day she went to him & said: "Hi... I'm Radha.." Guy: "Hi... I'm Krishna.." Hearing this the Girl was very happy as the names were matching like Lord Krishna & Radha Devi. Girl went on & said: "I really appreciate ur patience & decency. U have been standing infront of my home everyday for about a year now. So, I understand that u love me so much... & I too love u and want to marry U". Guy: Smiled & Said.... "Forgive me sister! Actually Ur home's WIFI doesn't have a password. So, I come here to use free wi-fi to chat with my girlfriend....

Good Morning...  Lovely Day Ahead To All My Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment