Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, February 14

Check Out Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Valentine Message To His Handsome Hubby

The Yoruba actress Toyin Aimakhu who her husband is recently out of the country send this beautiful message to greet her lovely husband Johnson Adeniyi..

Check out her beautiful message :

"Happy val @adeniyijohnson thanks for showing me what true and sincere love is and thanks for making me closer to GOD..The world see you as my husband but I see u as my mini god my small god love u now and forever...To my adorable fans happy val the world see u all as fans but I see u all as my family friend and my supporter,thanks all for loving and supporting me promise neva to let u all down... To everyone who doesn't have a man or woman of ur own may God answer ur prayers and put a smile on ur face keep praying and i will pray along..love u all."

No comments:

Post a Comment