Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, February 13

Drake Release New Surprise Album And Insult Tyga Relationship In The Album

The rapper drake release a new surprising album title "If You're Reading This It's Too Late." Inside the album Drake takes a jab at Tyga,24 and his relationship with his 17 year-old girlfriend Kylie Jenner in song "6PM In New York," which is among the album...

Drake flows inside the music, "I heard a lil homie talking reckless in
Vibe/Quite a platform you chose, you shoulda kept it inside/Oh you tried, it's so childish calling my name on the world stage/You need to act your age and not your girl's age."

Tyga kicked off his beef with Drizzy in his "King Unchained" Vibe interview.

"I don't like Drake as a person," Tyga told Vibe."He's just fake to me. I like his music; you know what I'm saying? I think his music is good, but we're all different people."

Few minutes ago, Tyga took to Twitter to respond to the diss (which he quickly deleted). Luckily a few fans shared the tweet before it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment