Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, February 3

I Need To Focus On My Tour,Won't Perform At The Grammys-Taylor Swift

The first woman to replace herself on Billboard Hot 100 Taylor Swift, the hitmaker of shake it off, won't be performing at the Grammy Award this Sunday..

The 25 years singer who released 1989 and gain a lot of success from it had been rumoured that she will be among the artist that will perform there but the shake it off singer took it to her tumblr page to
reveal she won't be singing at the show..

She said

"Hey guys!
A lot of you have been asking about the Grammys this week and I just wanted to give you an update. I'm really excited to be nominated for 3 Grammys this year and even more excited that I'll be there having a
dance party/rage fest in the audience. I will also be presenting the award for Best New Artist. Since my whole life is wrapped up and entangled in the planning of The 1989 World Tour right now, I'm not going to be performing on the Grammys this year. I need this time to focus only on the tour. I hope I'll see you out there at one of the
stadiums this summer having a rage fest of your own! Love you. Taylor"

I guess she won't get to shake it off at the Grammy's this year

No comments:

Post a Comment