Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, February 3

‘Not Every Single Females Feel comfortable in their own skin’-Rita Ora

The grateful singer Rita Ora in the recent interview with The Sunday
Times to promote her role as judge on The Voice UK. She about body insecurities and lack of confidence

Her troubled confidence: "I dyed my
hair when I was 14 to make me feel
sexy. But I'm a female, and females will never be comfortable in their own skin:I feel I've got a muffin top, that I can work on my butt. I try to stay healthy."

Ballet classes didn't help: "Every
Thursday, we had to wear tight clothing for ballet.You could see every bump and curve.And me and this other girl were the only ones who had breasts early on,and I'd try to cover them,hunching my shoulders That is why my posture is still sh*t."

She'll never write about her ex-boyfriends:"I don't think I care enough about them to write a song about them.I will be unleashed but I know my limits."

Rita said;Not every single woman feels uncomfortable in her skin. Sure, more women than men worry about body image, but there are wholly confident women in this world. I've known a couple of them really well over the years. Not me, of course.I do have that one pesky body part in need of improvement,
but let's change the subject.

Did you think Rita Ora is right

No comments:

Post a Comment