Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Sunday, March 15

Amber Rose show Off Her Hood Before Gaining Her Notoriety

Wiz Khalifa baby mama, Amber Rose who performed striptease under the pseudonym "Paris" at the age of 15 after the divorce of her parents to provide for her family, take a time to visit where she grew up before a chance encounter with Kanye West at a video shoot changed her life..

Recall, Amber Rose gained notoriety after posing for a Louis Vuitton print advertisement featuring Kanye West 's sneaker line....

Though the mother of one now $5million but she still can't forget her genesis.. 

She posted the picture above and add a caption :

"Came to see the apartment I grew
up in, in South Philly. I'm forever
humbled by my life and Thank God
for everything he's done for me and
the people he has brought into my
life... Good and Bad. Everything is a
learning experience, I intend to
learn more. I won't let this cold
world break me down even through
all the Trials, Tribulations and trolls
Muva is still Strong cuz I'm a Down
Home South Philly Girl at heart ❤️"

No comments:

Post a Comment