Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, March 24

Angelina Jolie Get Scared Of Cancer And Removes Her fallopian tubes & Ovaries !!!

Popular American actress and wife of Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie said she is in  menopause  after removing her ovaries and fallopian tubes following a cancer scare.

The tomb raider actress who previously had a preventive double mastectomy, has take a great turn around by taking another preventive measures  following the removal of her ovaries and fallopian tubes, though she will no longer be able to have any biological child.

According to the source, Angelina Jolie Pitt  decided to have the surgery now after receiving a call from her doctor that her blood-test results showed something that could have been the sign of early cancer.

So after a further clear texts, the actress finally decided to have the surgery.

"There was a small benign tumor on one ovary, but no signs of cancer in any of the tissues," she wrote in a NY Times op-ed piece."I chose to keep my uterus because cancer in that location is not part of my family history," Angelina added. "It is not possible to remove all
risk, and the fact is I remain prone to cancer. I will look for natural ways to strengthen my immune system. I feel feminine, and grounded in the choices I am making for myself and my family. I know my children will never have to
say, 'Mom died of ovarian cancer.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment