Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, March 10

Chris Brown's Mother Talks About Chris Baby Drama

Chris Brown who recently became a father get a support from his dear beloved mother who goes by name Joyce Hawkings...

About the great dancer and a singer Chris baby drama, there had been a lot of talks and different types of stories, though the singer haven't socially talks about anything expect his instagram talks that reads:

"How bout yall kiss my a**. Ima post what the f*** I want, say what I want when I want. I don't owe you nosey muhf****** a damn thing."

Though people like it or not, that doesn't matter because Chris Brown mother is not an hater of the situation... Check her comments below and understand what I mean

She said:

"When I mind my own business I have no time to mind someone else's...Who needs anyone's approval to live their own life...Your love for someone is measured by doing the right thing by them no matter how unpopular it is. When you heart is at peace nothing else matters."

She adds: "What you think of me will not determine my life," and some other statements relating to people minding their own business and only commenting on what directly involves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment