Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Monday, March 9

Comedian Bovi Share What Happens To Him After Meeting An Australian Wizkid Fan

Delta State ,Nigeria comedian, director, producer, actor, and write Bovi Ugboma who is recently in Australia share what happens to him so far as he meant one of starboy wizkid fan...

He said :

"So I met this 6ft 6 inches tall Australian last night and his shirt got me really curious. Had to walk up to him to find out how and where he got the shirt. "Oh; I'm a whizkid fan. He's a Nigerian artist
and I can't get enough of his music. I tried to get d shirt on eBay but it wasn't there so I made this myself". Wow!!!! So I added I was going to pass the message to whizkid and this guy goes full current on me. " you know him? You know whizkid personally""??? The next thing I
know.... #freedrinks. ...... Brothers and sisters, when you work hard and do what u love, u realize d world is small after all"

No comments:

Post a Comment