Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, March 5

I Am Not An Upcoming Artiste Because There Is No Upcoming Pastor – Korede Bello

The cold outside singer has recently become the interview guy, because the guy talk about not an upcoming artist in his recent interview with the rep of nation..

Check out what he said in his interview...

"When somebody goes to school and is in primary one, will you call the person upcoming student? Or when you just get a job in the bank will you be called an upcoming banker? But for me I will say people are entitled to whatever title they choose to give artistes, but it depends on the artiste; 'how you see yourself.' I see myself as a musician, I see myself as a mega super star and that is all that matters. I will advise artistes not to go along with that upcoming title because you might just remain upcoming forever. So you had better see yourself as a musician and a servant to humanity. Is there upcoming pastor? If there is none, why upcoming artiste?"....

No comments:

Post a Comment