Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, March 28

I Asked Of Advice From Selena Gomez Before Roasting Her Ex Justin Bieber - Jeff Ross

We all know the love drama between the Canadian singer and Selena Gomez, so that is no more a nice thing..

Recall, there is a roast event as the "baby" singer turned 21,though his ex Selena Gomez doesn't seems to show her face..

According to Jeff Ross, who is among the Justin Bieber roast event planner along side Kevin Hart said, he asked Selena Gomez for advice before roasting her ex boyfriend Justin Bieber...

Jeff shared this to Huffington Post:

"I did actually, I even talked to Selena Gomez. I ran into her and asked her for advice on roasting the Biebs , and she said, 'Tell the truth. That always worked for me,'" ..

No comments:

Post a Comment