Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Monday, March 9

I Believe Kanye West Is The Black Version Of Me-Madonna

Madonna Louise Ciccone simply called Madonna an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman who recently called the husband of kim Kardashian, Kanye West a brilliant mad man, said in her recent interview with the New York Daily News that Kanye West is the black version of her...

She said "We know, and recognise, that we have that in common. We're comrades in the envelope-pushing genre."

Madonna whose new album "Rebel Heart" features three collaborations with rapper Kanye West, says that the pair bonded over the fact that both have faced criticism for pushing boundaries of acceptability in music.

"I've been doing what I've been doing for over three decades, so in many ways I feel like a survivor," she said. "I see that many of my peers, and friends, and people I collaborated with are no longer with us."

On why she displays her assets at 56

"Bitch, this is what my ass looks like show me what your ass looks like when you're 56, "I take care of myself. I'm in good shape. I can show my ass when I'm 56, or 66 — or 76. Who's to say when I can show my ass? It's sexism. It's ageism. And it's a kind of discrimination."

No comments:

Post a Comment