Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, March 3

I Guess They Dislike Me!!! Iggy Azalea Open Up About Eminem Winning Grammy for “Album of the Year”

Australian rapper, songwriter, and model, Iggy Azalea had a chat with Cruz Show on Power 106 where she talks about Eminem winning the Grammy, her work on sophomore studio album and the rumors about her living with boyfriend Nick Young....

When talking about Eminem winning the Grammy... Iggy, who was nominated in four categories, revealed that she found it extremely ironic when Eminem won the award for "Album of the Year" and the same people, who were really upset with her nomination, supposedly because she is white, remained amazed when the Rap God claimed the statuette.

She said

"I know which I found to be kind of ironic, it was because I'm white, so therefore I'm appropriating culture, but then Eminem won it who's  white and has won it many times and they didn't seem to say anything about that, so I was like
"Hmmmmmmm." I suspect
that you just disliked me."

When asked about the Grammys snubbing YG, she shared the same opinion and also added that
she believes its even more disturbing that Mustard was not nominated as well.

She also spoke on the current circulating rumors that she is sleeping with her boyfriend Nick Young...

No comments:

Post a Comment