Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, March 27

I’m Getting Married Soon But Nobody Will Know My Wife Before My Wedding Day - Denrele Edun

Nigeria TV Personality, Denrele Edun who goes by full name Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun talks about her upcoming wedding in his recent chat with the Global Exellence...

Though will know the star get a lot of weird character but his latest reveled that said he will be getting married soon seems so amazed...

He said :

"My sibling, its actual I'm going to Marry soon, and I guarantee you that nobody will know my forthcoming spouse before the wedding day. As I'm conversing with you now, my wedding suit is prepared. I'm going to astonish quite a few people; in light of the fact that the vast majority thought I can't love; and I will demonstrate to them that I do love and being cherished, simply that I can't surrender my style for affection. I will even now remain who I am till the old age"...

No comments:

Post a Comment