Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, March 24

New Video | Jason Derulo - "Want to Want Me"

American singer-songwriter and dancer Jason Joel Desrouleaux but simply called Jason Derulo, who recently revealed the in-studio recording session of his new retro inspired single for 2015 "Want
to Want Me" off his upcoming studio album, which doesn't have a title or a release date yet had drop the official video for the same song on Tinder.

After many people talking about why he chooses to release his video on Tinder... He explained :

"I know my fans are tapped into social networking so what better way to launch my video for 'Want To Want Me' than through one of the fastest rising social networking apps, Tinder. I see this app as the wave of the future. I know my fans will swipe right."..

Beautiful lyric from the music below 

"Girl you the one I want to want me / And if you want me, girl you got me / There's nothing, I wouldn't do, just to get up next to you,"..

Watch the video below

No comments:

Post a Comment