Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, March 6

Nicki Minaj Dished On Her Relationship With Meek Mill And Lil Wayne’s $51 Million Lawsuit Against Birdman

The young money queen Nicki Minaj who is preparing for her "Pinkprint" tour this month in Europe dished on her relationship with Meek Mill, Lil Wayne's $51 million lawsuit against Birdman in the recent chat she had with the BBC Radio 1Xtra's Charlie Sloth...

We all know that Nicki and Meek have been having a serious romantic relationship with each other by posting sexy picture on instagram but in her chat yesterday she confirmed that the two are more than friends. "We're just super compatible and just be having fun together. When the kid do it, the kid
get it done, nah mean?"

She also talks about the beef going on between Lil Wayne and Birdman. We all that Lil Wayne has filed a $51 million lawsuit against the CO-founder of Cash Money and wants to take his artists including Drake and Nicki off the label, but Nicki remains optimistic that they can work out their differences.

"I don't think it'll ever get to that point. People know that I love Wayne and I have loyalty towards him, but I love Baby too. I'm very close to Baby, and I don't think people know that," she said. "I
am banking on the fact that they're gonna work this out like family. They've gone through things before just like family does and it is what it is. They gonna get through it. I'm not even gonna think that way."

No comments:

Post a Comment