Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, March 5

Willow Smith Poses For CR Fashion Book’s Issue 6!

The daughter of Will Smith and
Jada Pinkett Smith , and the younger sister of Jaden Smith, Willow Smith who goes by full name  Willow Camille Reign Smith an American singer, actress and
dancer poses as she is the cover star for the latest issue of CR Fashion Book !

when she was asked about her 2015 goals, the 14-year old talks about wanting to rock locs just like her older brother, Jaden , and be "as natural" as possible. She stated; " I just want to rock dreads." " I want to embrace my full self, as natural as I can be. " She continued; " I think my look changes all the time and right now it's a bit more messy, kind of grungy. " She's referring to her tinted 'fro, which she rocks for the multi-page spread.

The singer and actress looked older than her years as she carried off the stylish shoot and revealed she's still finding her own sense of style that reflects who she is.

More pics below

No comments:

Post a Comment