Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, April 14

Check Out Ciara “Jackie” Album Tracklist

Ciara sixth studio album "Jackie" which is set to be released on May 4th, three weeks from now, tracklist is out..

The album consists of 16 tracks in total, the project features Pitbull and Missy Elliott on track #2, "That's How I'm Feelin'," which is a potential single. The other collabo on the LP is a remix of "I Bet" with Joe Jonas. The version with T.I. is missing, though.

Tracklist Below:

1. Jackie (B.M.F.)
2. That's How I'm Feelin' (Ft. Pitbull & Missy Elliott)
3. Lullaby
4. Dance Like We're Making Love
5. Stuck On You
6. Fly
7. I Bet
8. Give Me Love
9. Kiss & Tell
10. All Good
11. Only One
12. One Woman Army (Intro)
13. One Woman Army
14. I Got You
15. I Bet (Ft. Joe Jonas) (Remix)
16. I Bet (R3hab Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment