Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Saturday, April 11

Check Out Kanye West Latest Revealed As He Poses In A Graveyard For T magazine

The music veteran Kanye West, the husband of the reality star Kim Kardashian revealed some interesting things as he poses for the New York Times fashion magazine,T..

Here is part of what he said :

"I dreamed, since I was a little kid,
of having my own store where I
could curate every shoe, sweatshirt
and color,"I have sketches of it.
cried over the idea of having my
own store.""I feel like now I have
an amazing wife, a super-smart
child and the opportunity to create
in two major fields," he said.
"Before I had those outlets, my ego
was all I had."

On what Raph Lauren told him, he said "This is my son" , Kanye told the magazine, "And I was thinking, 'I knew it! I knew Ralph was my daddy!"..

No comments:

Post a Comment