Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, April 3

Justin Bieber To Write His Upcoming Album About Selena Gomez

Love is not an easy thing to shake off, once the feeling is there it's will be hard to pull off from it.. The Canadian singer Justin Bieber is also going through this kind of feeling and it's kind of hard for him to forget his ex Selena Gomez because he recently admits ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez inspired a few of the songs on his upcoming album...

Justin Bieber share this amazing secret as he stopped by Ryan Seacrest 's radio show on Thursday to dish about what fans can expect with his new music..

"There is a lot of stuff that I've been going through over the last few years," says Bieber. "I just really want to bleed it on this record. I want people to know that I'm not playing around. I'm not doing a record that is cookie cutter or doing something that I think people want to hear… I've been pretty silent about what I've been going through and just growing up in this life is hard, so I want to translate that."

"It was a long relationship and a relationship that created heartbreak and created happiness and a lot of different emotions that I wanted to write about, so there's a lot of that on this album," adds Bieber.

Watch the video interview below

No comments:

Post a Comment