Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, April 8

Nicki Minaj Appreciate Her Fans With Sweet Words As She Continue The Pink Print Tour!!!

The young money queen Nicki Minaj who is currently on tour for her latest release album "The Pink Print" appreciate her fans with sweet words...

The female who said she almost through with her European's tour took it to her instagram account to appreciate her fans who always stand by her everytime she hit the stage at night...

She said

"Can't believe there are only 3 shows left to the European leg of my tour. I can't really put into words the kind of love I feel every night on the stage. I just hope I give it back to u guys in a way you'll always remember. I'm really in love with u. Thank u so much for being a part of this moment in time with me". #ThePinkprintTOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment