Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Thursday, April 23

Nicki Minaj Longevity Is Certain But Am Not Sure About Iggy Azalea - Da Brat

American rapper and actress Da Brat who goes by real name Shawntae Harris said Nicki Minaj is destined for longevity but she doesn't know about Iggy Azalea though she is dope recently..

Da Brat say this doing a red-carpet interview at 93.5 KDay's Kush Groove Concert in Inglewood, California..

She said :

"It takes hard work to be legendary. You gotta be in the game for years and you gotta have that longevity [and] that staying power. I'm blessed to still be here [and to have] people still sing my songs and know who I am. To me, that's longevity. MC Lyte, longevity. Queen Latifah, longevity. Missy Elliott, longevity. [We all have] that drive. And, we all got love for each other and we support each other."

She swiftly moved on to her thoughts on the current crop, and added:

I definitely feel like Nicki [Minaj] gon' have longevity [but] I'm not sure about Iggy [Azalea]. Right now she dope. I haven't really heard [Iggy] 'spit spit' and 'spit spitting' is coming back."

No comments:

Post a Comment