Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Friday, April 3

President Obama Is My Man Crush - Azealia Banks!!!

Well if you asked me how it's sounds, I will just replied and says it's sounds "Epic".. The American rapper, singer, and songwriter who goes by name Azealia Amanda Banks said the 44th united States president Obama is her man crush and she wish to have sex with him in her recent interview with the Billboard Magazine...

Read the 23yrs old female singer interview with the Billboard magazine below :

On having the hots for President Obama:

"He's so fine. Those big-ass white teeth and ears hanging off his head? I'm like, 'Oh my god, I want to f— the president.'"

On controlling her life:

"There was a point where I was questioning everything. 'Am I brushing my teeth at the wrong time? Am I drinking too much? Smoking too much weed? What have I done?' I don't turn to anyone for advice. I do what I want."

On the kind of guy she likes:

"I love security guards. They're these big meathead bald white guys with blue eyes. I want a really smart man, who has a lot of silly jokes and stuff. I have to tone it down if I want to get that."

On wanting to be recognized:

"Celebrities are celebrated, and I don't think I'm celebrated. But maybe one day. It would be nice. I just don't want to be forgotten about while I'm still alive."

No comments:

Post a Comment