Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Tuesday, April 28

Sam Smith Cancelled His Tour Due To "Vocal Hemorrhage"

English singer and songwriter Samuel Frederick " Sam" Smith has cancelled his tour due to vocal hemorrhage..

The 22-year-old GRAMMY award-winning singer announced that he's canceling his Australian tour after getting diagnosed with a small
hemorrhage on his vocal cords.

The singer broke the news on his Instagram page early Tuesday, writing :

"I am deeply saddened to tell my Australian fans, I have to cancel my Australian tour. I have been vocally exhausted for a while now however last night in Sydney I had a small hemorrhage on my vocal chords."

"The doctors have told me I need to fully rest until my vocal chords have healed, otherwise this could become a huge long-term issue," revealed Smith. "I am so sorry to all who have bought tickets, I truly am." The crooner went on to vow to announce rescheduled dates, and added, "This kills me."

Smith also posted a "Get Well Sam" message that a fan wrote in the sand, captioning it, "I love you all and I am so sorry." The star had his first Sydney concert of the "In The Lonely Hour Tour" on Saturday, followed by another show Monday. He was scheduled to perform in the city again on Tuesday, before moving on to Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment