Welcome To Holarn's Blog

Your one stop for the latest Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News, CelebWorld and African Entertainment World.

Wednesday, April 22

Sandra Bullock Became The 2015 World Most Beautiful Woman By The PEOPLE!

The 50yrs old American actress and film producer Sandra Annette Bullock, who is one of the Hollywood highest-paid actresses, has been named People's World's Most Beautiful Woman of 2015 !!

The actress became the most beautiful woman in the entertainment industry after leading the likes Vanessa Hudgens , Ariana Grande , Jenna Dewan-Tatum , Gigi Hadid , Gabrielle Union, Taraji
P. Henson , Shay Mitchell , Laverne Cox , and Meghan Trainor..

Little about what she said :

"I love that it's not big weights, you
move the entire time, it's a torture
chamber of sorts," she says. "When I started, I could barely do 20 seconds, and I'm not kidding. I'm crying on the floor, and she's like, 'Are you a smoker?' I was like, 'I hate you.' "

"Real beauty is quiet. Especially in this town, it's just so hard not to say, 'Oh, I need to look like that," Sandra continued. "No, be a good person, be a good mom, do a good job with the lunch, let someone cut in front of you who looks like they're in a bigger hurry. The people I find most beautiful are the ones who aren't trying."..

To get full details Sandra , visit www.people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment